Sunday, July 24, 2011

Micheal Castaldo’s PRAY’R ‘Now Available’ at Amazon.com


Not only is he a great friend of mine, Micheal Castaldo is also an extraordinary performer!

I am sure that you will agree with me when you go to Amazon.com and 'listen' to his latest 'miracle',PRAY'R which is available to download for only 99c - probably your best investment this year to date (if you do - which I hope you will).

I was fortunate enough to receive a copy of PRAY'R before it was launched which is what prompted me to write a review on Amazon.com (click the link on my page and you will be able to 1. Read my review and 2. Download your own copy of PRAY'R).

When a friend needs help - I help - and I know that my friends always go the extra mile to help me . . . and so with that said, I need you to go to Amazon.com (again, click the link on my page), download PRAY'R, 'listen' and then write YOUR review on Micheals latest masterpiece.

Your review is very important - so please give it your best shot - and in no time, we can look forward to a one-on-one conversation with Micheal and I on One Voice From Africa AND soon, we all hope that he will be featured on the Classical Crossover website which is maintained by our mutual friend Nicola Jarvis.

So give it your best shot friends - and remember that all of us friends need one another from time to time to help one another - now, I am asking for your help. I know that you will and so in advnace, I thank you very sincerely for your input and your review of Micheal Castaldo's PRAY'R.

My sincerest gratitude to you all, always.

Ken