Thursday, December 11, 2008

IN THEIR OWN WORDS – Just back from Kenya – a report back from 2AFRIKA’s valued passengers

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 11TH, 2008
NEW YORK, NY
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE


Hi Ken,

I'm writing to tell you just how much my husband and I enjoyed our safari to Kenya. Everything went so smoothly. It was truly better than I ever anticipated. We saw the "Big 5", never got stuck in the mud (but very close several times!), had a wonderful safari guide and were so pleased with all the accommodations. What an incredibly beautiful and interesting country. I went through my pictures last night...several very good ones. I'm most pleased.

Thanks for all you help in arranging everything. I will certainly recommend 2AFRIKA, INC. to any of our friends planning a trip to Africa.

Happy Holidays!

CL

For further information on this Blog post or any Safari in the 2AFRIKA Experience, visit us online at 2afrika.com or contact 2AFRIKA, INC. Founder & President Kenneth R. Hieber on (212) 385-9770 (EST)

2AFRIKA, INC. remains committed to Corporate Social Responsibility in Tourism