From the very moment newlyweds arrive at Kilindi they are made to feel as if they are the only couple staying on the island. From flowers to champagne, and from specially prepared menus to incomparable dining locations, our newlyweds will feel the warmth and beauty of this inspirational hotel. Our Honeymoon Bouquet will enthrall and delight at every turn.
In addition to the all-inclusive package, The Kilindi Zanzibar Honeymooners will receive the following special touches at NO EXTRA CHARGE:
• On arrival to Kilindi Zanzibar our couple will receive a warm and welcoming ‘Meet and Greet’ which includes a vanilla fragrance cold towel, a welcome Champagne cocktail, and a bouquet of flowers for bride.
• The Pavilion room will be dressed with fresh flowers and Methode Champanoise on arrival.
• A one-hour couples massage at Ushwari Relaxation Pavilion can be taken during the stay.
• Each couple will be assigned a dedicated Kilindi Butler for the duration of their stay.
• All room service is included within the ‘Honeymoon Bouquet’ offer at no extra charge.
• With seven different intimate evening dining options to choose from.
• Enjoy the romantic beach dining experience with a table for two on the pristine sands of the Indian Ocean.
• Private dining is available on request in your Pavilion any night that you choose, with our Head Chef catering to your culinary needs.
• On the final evening our newlyweds will receive a ‘Turndown Surprise’ in the form of a special ‘keepsake’ from the Kilindi Zanzibar team.
Plus Kilindi’s very own ‘Wedding Present’ to the happy couple :
For honeymooners who stay 10 nights or more at Kilindi Zanzibar, we are delighted to give our newlyweds a special ‘Wedding Present’ - Sailing on the Indian Ocean in a Traditional Dhow.
Following a short 10-minute transfer arranged by the hotel, our honeymooners will join their dhow crew who in turn will warmly welcome the newlyweds aboard a wooden sailing dhow. This hand-crafted dhow, constructed with the same traditional techniques that have been used for a thousand years, will then take sail to begin what will be an undeniably memorable 2-3 hour journey along the coastline of north-west Zanzibar. During this experience our honeymooners can relax and enjoy the views across the sparkling Indian Ocean as well as the gentle breeze that wafts the dhow along the crystal clear waters. As part of this exotic and iconic experience, our honeymooners will also have the chance to snorkel in the warm and soothing ocean and admire the marine life that can be found along the Kendwa reef. Then our newlyweds will be invited to sit back and watch yet another magical sunset with a complimentary bottle of French Champagne and a delicious snack platter which has been specially prepared by our Kilindi Chef. Never has there been a better time to visit Kilindi Zanzibar.