Monday, December 10, 2007

IN THEIR OWN WORDS - KENYA!

Hello Dominik,

Just wanted to drop you a short note to tell you we had a great time on our Safari. I am sending some photos of our Safari. I hope that you enjoy them.

Our driver was great! His name was Dominik also he did a great job for us. We got to see all of the ‘Big 5’ we saw two Leopards. Most people do not get to see any. I even spotted one of the leopards myself. The accommodations where great as well as the staff! Each of our hotels where very unique in their own way! I would recommend 2AFRIKA to anyone that would want to go to Africa.

Dominik I would like to find out about a trip to Egypt sometime this summer. I think that we would be looking mid-year sometime. Let me know what you can put together for me. There could be more people than just my wife and I.

Thank you for putting together our trip to Africa.

J & B

If you would like to comment on this Blog Post, please communicate directly with 2AFRIKA Founder & President, Kenneth R. Hieber, electronically via kenneth@2afrika.com