Monday, October 27, 2008

IN THEIR OWN WORDS – Just back from Botswana

MONDAY, OCTOBER 27TH, 2008
NEW YORK, NY
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Hello Kenneth:

I know it has been such a long time. I have been meaning to contact you for some time now and figured since I have some down time I would do it now. We truly appreciate all the help you provided to make my birthday such a memorable one. Our trip was so amazing, we had so much fun! Africa is exceptionally beautiful and the people made us feel at home. Once again thank you and you will be hearing from us again. Take Care!

Sincerely,

Ella.

For further information on this informational Blog post or any Safari in the 2AFRIKA Collection, visit us on the web at http://www.2afrika.com/2AFRIKA, INC. remains committed to Corporate Social Responsibility in Tourism.