Friday, January 2, 2009

QINISELA – a 2009 wish from 2AFRIKA’s Founder & President, Kenneth R. Hieber

THURSDAY, JANUARY 01ST, 2009
NEW YORK, NY
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE


Greetings – and Happy New Year!

What a celebration of life 2008 was! Learning, adapting, losing, winning, unstable times, losing again, HOPE for the future, winning again – but this January 01st, we’re here to tell the story and that unto itself is winning!

To all of my very valued passengers, wherever you find yourselves this January 01st, I extend my warmest African wishes for a very Happy New Year. There can be no doubt that there are many mountains to climb this year but I have every faith that we all can and we all will.

HAPPY NEW YEAR – put another way, my message for each and every one of you is one simple word!

QINISELA!

In the Zulu Language this means PERSEVERE – no matter where you find yourself in 2009, no matter what challenges you face, no matter how bleak times may appear, no matter how tough times may get, QINISELA! PERSEVERE!

For it is in perseverance that we win. Each and every one of us! From my U.S. team, my African team and me may you and yours be richly blessed with health, wealth and happiness but above all, PEACE for all mankind in the year that lies ahead.

As always, my warmest African wishes to you.

Kenneth R. Hieber
Founder & President
2AFRIKA, INC.