Thursday, June 26, 2008

IN THEIR OWN WORDS - ‘Just back from Kenya’

THURSDAY, JUNE 26TH, 2008
NEW YORK, NY
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE


I've been meaning to send a note on my terrific trip to Kenya in April. It was the trip of a life time at reasonable prices. There was a cancellation so I ended up being the only 2AFRIKA passenger. Despite a situation where 2AFRIKA was not going to make much money off of one person, if any, your company met or exceeded every commitment made. I had my own private guide - Norman. He was great. Very knowledgeable and a delight to be around! The coordination man in Nairobi, Thomas was also great to the extent that when Heathrow lost my luggage he saw that they were flown to my location out "in country".

The lodgings were very good and better than I expected and the food good.

Thanks for a memorable trip. 2AFRIKA is the best.

For further information on this informational Blog post or any other Safari in the 2AFRIKA Collection, visit us on the web at http://www.2afrika.com/

2AFRIKA, INC. remains committed to Corporate Social Responsibility in Tourism.