Friday, June 27, 2008

IN THEIR OWN WORDS - ‘Just back from South Africa, Zambia & Botswana’

FRIDAY, JUNE 27TH, 2008
NEW YORK, NY
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE


Hi Kenneth,

I cannot begin to tell you how great our trip was! It was perfect and amazing and I am not at all happy to be sitting back at my desk in L.A. I continually had to convince myself that I was actually experiencing everything and not dreaming. We all loved every minute! Your planning was perfect to the last detail and all transfers, excursions, etc. went completely smoothly. We were taken care of down to the smallest detail and we were happy with all accommodations, guides, excursions, meals and especially the beautiful and fascinating wildlife and scenery. We learned so much and met so many lovely people. Standing out in the bush, sipping wine and watching the beautiful African sunset is an experience we will never forget. I am ready to go back, many times! This was a dream trip of a lifetime and it exceeded our expectations. Thank you so very much for everything and please extend our thanks to everyone on your staff who assisted. I know that you put a great deal of time and effort into making everything just perfect and we so appreciate it. We were so happy with the way we did the trip for the 4 of us, rather than being with a large group. I think it will take me weeks to process and edit all of the incredible photos we took.

We will definitely be referring you to anyone we know who is interested in going to Africa. Our friends are very envious right now. I actually have a friend who has just started looking into trips to Egypt and I gave her your name already.

Are we now qualified to say ‘With warm African wishes’?

For further information on this informational Blog post or any Safari in the 2AFRIKA Collection, visit us on the web at http://www.2afrika.com/

2AFRIKA, INC. remains committed to Corporate Social Responsibility in Tourism.