Monday, June 30, 2008

IN THEIR OWN WORDS - ‘Just back from Botswana’

MONDAY, JUNE 30TH, 2008
NEW YORK, NY
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE


I just returned from a trip to Africa through 2AFRIKA and it was the most wonderful trip I have taken. The Chobe Safari Lodge is magnificent and exactly the same as the pictures you seen in the ads. The Safari trips were magical and we saw new animals on each trip, including Wild Dogs and Leopard. I have traveled through Europe on previous vacations but the one I will remember most was my visit to Botswana. I would like to thank all of you at 2AFRIKA for making this Safari so memorable

For further information on this informational Blog post or any Safari in the 2AFRIKA Collection, visit us on the web at http://www.2afrika.com/

2AFRIKA, INC. remains committed to Corporate Social Responsibility in Tourism.