Thursday, March 12, 2009

IN THEIR OWN WORDS – Just back from South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Mozambique & Swaziland – a report back from 2AFRIKA’s valued passengers

THURSDAY, MARCH 12TH, 2009
NEW YORK, NY
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE


Kenneth

I just want to thank you for arranging such a wonderful part of my recent trip to Southern Africa

The AT ONE WITH THE ANIMAL KINGDOM Safari was outstanding, and everything worked like clockwork. The safaris were excellent and the operators and accommodations were as well. With the other parts of my trip, including my week at the Kruger National Park with friends, the trips to Mozambique, Swaziland, Cape Town, Stellenbosch and the Garden Route, I can safely say that it was an adventure of a lifetime. I loved every minute of it

Thanks again for your help in making it such a fantastic experience

DC

For further information on this Blog post or any Safari in the 2AFRIKA Experience, visit us online at 2afrika.com or contact 2AFRIKA, INC. Founder & President Kenneth R. Hieber on (212) 385-9770 (EST)

2AFRIKA, INC. remains committed to Corporate Social Responsibility in Tourism