Monday, March 23, 2009

A SWINGING SAFARI - IN THEIR OWN WORDS – Just back from Kenya – a report back from a 2AFRIKA valued passenger

MONDAY, MARCH 23RD, 2009
NEW YORK, NY
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE


Dear Mr. Hieber, I just returned from a once in a lifetime holiday to Kenya with my grandmother. I was completely unprepared for the depth of care shown to us. In my traveling past I've experienced "fair" service provided by kind people

Dom and Thomas crippled me with their dedication, overseeing each detail from smiling airport welcome, handling our baggage, accommodation check in and daily briefs of our next day's plan

Dominik taught me about the people, the wildlife, the flowers and trees of a number of regions of Kenya. This information will be lovingly shared with my children and anyone else who inquires just as he shared it with me. I never felt like a tourist, I felt like an honored guest. I cannot thank you enough for your wonderful arrangements

I will return, if not for any other reason than to visit my new friends in Kenya

You can forward this Blog to your friends and family by clicking the envelope below this Blog post

For further information on this Blog post, our Webinar presentations or any Safari in the 2AFRIKA Experience, visit us online at 2afrika.com or contact 2AFRIKA, INC. Founder & President Kenneth R. Hieber on (212) 385-9770 (EST)

2AFRIKA, INC. remains committed to Corporate Social Responsibility in Tourism