Thursday, October 29, 2009

IN THEIR OWN WORDS - Back from Kenya and Tanzania


THURSDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2009
NEW YORK, NY
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE



KENYA
TANZANIA



Dear Kenneth,

Just a quick note to tell you we had a fantastic time on our EAST AFRICAN EXPLORER.

Everything went without a glitch, and all of the lodges were wonderful, as was the service and food at every one. Our guide Moudy on safaris was a kind, quiet and knowledgeable man with a great sense of humor We saw hundreds of animals, including the 'Big Five'.

Our safari mates were a blast! When I found out they were cops, I thought they'd be a bit stodgy, but they were great fun, loved their cocktails (as we all do), and we'll probably keep in touch with them.

Anyway, thanks so much for all of your good work, and when I get a chance, I'm going to post a nice review for 2AFRIKA on Trip Advisor (when I do, I'll send you the link).


Yours sincerely, Scott, Anthony and Katie – Providence RI


IMPORTANT SAFARI SAVINGS ANNOUNCEMENT!


2AFRIKA, INC. remains committed to 'Keeping Africa Affordable','Corporate Social Responsibility in Tourism' but most importantly, the comfort, security and safety of its valued passengers!