Monday, November 5, 2007

ANOTHER GREAT BIG THANKS

Ken…..

I want to thank you for giving such special and personal attention to my long time friend, Debra. She’s so excited about the safari she is planning with you for her husband’s birthday in January. She told me you were even planning something special for her husband’s birthday on the trip. That sounds just like you.

I sent her copies of the two letters of commendation that Joan and I had written you. I think that helped to convince her that 2AFRIKA was the best. I’m so pleased she is taking your tour because I know she and her husband will be not be disappointed.

Debra is a wonderful person and has been a friend of mine for a number of years. I first met her when she was a student of mine at the USC. Since that time she has earned her doctor’s degree and is a professor of English at one of our large colleges here in SC.

Thank you for being the great person you are and living up to the fine reputation you have established. It’s a joy to recommend my friends to you and your company. I know they will be just as pleased with their safari as I was.

Keep up the great work.

Fondly, Fran N

For further information on this Safari or any other Safari in the 2AFRIKA Collection, visit us on the web at http://www.2afrika.com/

2AFRIKA, INC. remains committed to Corporate Social Responsibility in Tourism.

If you would like to comment on this Blog Post, please communicate directly with 2AFRIKA Founder & President, Kenneth R. Hieber, electronically via kenneth@2afrika.com