Sunday, November 4, 2007

IN THEIR OWN WORDS - BOTSWANA!

Greetings Kenneth:

I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude at the outstanding job done by 2AFRIKA, INC. in planning a marvelous safari! Every aspect of the safari came off without a hitch and I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed the entire experience.

I have attached a link to a review I have posted on the Trip Advisor web site because I want to ensure that the visitors to this web site know that 2AFRIKA, INC. is a great organization! (see review from xxxxxxx)

I will definitely travel to Africa again and will use 2AFRIKA, INC. In fact, I’ve already started looking at the packages to Egypt and Kenya because I would like to travel to one of those destinations next year.

Once again, thank you for the professionalism and care with planning my safari.

Sincerely,

SH

For further information on this Safari or any other Safari in the 2AFRIKA Collection, visit us on the web at www.2afrika.com

2AFRIKA, INC. remains committed to Corporate Social Responsibility in Tourism.

If you would like to comment on this Blog Post, please communicate directly with 2AFRIKA Founder & President, Kenneth R. Hieber, electronically via kenneth@2afrika.com