Sunday, November 4, 2007

TRIP ADVISOR RECOMMENDATION FROM XXXXXXX – AKA SH ON BOTSWANA

I just returned from a wonderful six night Safari at Chobe Safari Lodge in Botswana. I traveled on a Safari-package through 2AFRIKA, INC. and could not have asked for a better first trip to Africa.

The staff were outstanding, the guides extremely knowledgeable, and the facilities and grounds were beautiful. I stayed in one if the Safari Rooms which was very large with a large deck that overlooked the Chobe River.

As a female traveling alone, I was concerned about traveling to Africa but I had nothing to worry about. The level of respect I was afforded was higher than I experience even in the US.

I have always found that the slightest effort to communicate in the local language in any country is met with overwhelming responsiveness so I took the time to learn Setswana (the Botswana local language) before traveling to Botswana. It really made a difference and everyone responded so warmly. I will definitely travel to Africa again and although I may journey to a location other than Botswana, I would like to recommend that anyone desiring a first rate experience to Africa book with 2AFRIKA, INC. based in New York City – look at www.2afrika.com – you’ll be amazed!

For further information on this Safari or any other Safari in the 2AFRIKA Collection, visit us on the web at www.2afrika.com

2AFRIKA, INC. remains committed to Corporate Social Responsibility in Tourism.

If you would like to comment on this Blog Post, please communicate directly with 2AFRIKA Founder & President, Kenneth R. Hieber, electronically via kenneth@2afrika.com