Monday, November 5, 2007

IN THEIR OWN WORDS - BOTSWANA!

I guess this is better late than never.....

In October of 2006 a coworker and I booked our African vacation thru 2AFRIKA and I just wanted to say Thank You for the most amazing safari ever.

We stayed at the Chobe Safari Lodge in Kasane, Botswana. Not once did we ever feel out of place, everyone there made you feel very comfortable and at ease, which is nice when you are visiting a different country for the first time!

We still speak of how much fun we had! I just happened to look at your site for my next trip, for someday in the future, and thought I would finally send you a Thank You note!

EH

For further information on this Safari or any other Safari in the 2AFRIKA Collection, visit us on the web at http://www.2afrika.com/

2AFRIKA, INC. remains committed to Corporate Social Responsibility in Tourism.

If you would like to comment on this Blog Post, please communicate directly with 2AFRIKA Founder & President, Kenneth R. Hieber, electronically via kenneth@2afrika.com