Monday, November 5, 2007

IN THEIR OWN WORDS - TANZANIA!

Kenneth,

We had just the best time imaginable. Everything except the 2 nights in Blue Bay - Zanzibar - that I reserved, was better than expected. It was lovely traveling on Kenya Airways. Blue Bay is over rated and they have the most obnoxious woman in reception. I unfortunately had my suitcase broken in to so I am trying to get refunded from Travelex. The first thing I have to do is document with Virgin Atlantic Airways.

All the best,

Monica

For further information on this Safari or any other Safari in the 2AFRIKA Collection, visit us on the web at www.2afrika.com

2AFRIKA, INC. remains committed to Corporate Social Responsibility in Tourism.

If you would like to comment on this Blog Post, please communicate directly with 2AFRIKA Founder & President, Kenneth R. Hieber, electronically via kenneth@2afrika.com